We have a rare immediate opening at our Iman Studios audio recording facility in Lekki, Lagos, for a full-time Audio Production / Recording Engineer. We are looking for candidates who will bring passion and creativity to their work, and still meet tight deadlines; someone who will take ownership of the job’s responsibilities. You must have experience with Audio Recording, Editing & Mastering software, plus a “good ear” for audio production. We also prefer a candidate with intermediate to advanced working experience with Apple computers and software such as Logic, Cubase, and Pro Tools.
* Proven skills with live audio mixing, and microphone placement
* Experience with digital mixing consoles
* Experience with live recording
* Experience with post-production audio mixing, and mastering techniques
* Experience editing, and conforming sound-to-picture
* Experience mixing in stereo, and surround-sound formats
* Experience working with both commercial, and proprietary audio, and implementation tools on multiple platforms and workstations, including Apple and Microsoft computers.
* A current and deep understanding and skill set of audio production, recording, editing and mixing software.
* Able to work with equal effectiveness, both solo, and as part of a project team
* Experience using, and troubleshooting Windows (PC) and Apple (Mac) operating systems
The individual must be organized, self motivated, a good listener and a team player that can stay cool and manage client personalities under pressure, while always bringing creative ideas to the mix.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward all inquiries and resumes to: email@example.com